MyCure Division of Pediatrics
At MyCure, Department of Pediatrics is one of a kind centre providing care across all levels ranging from out patient to intensive and critical care. Highly qualified super specialists in pediatric intensive care, neonatology, pediatric neurology, pediatric surgery and other sub-specialities are available. We also have a dedicated team of nurses & paramedical staff.
Our hospital is fully equipped with all modern state-of-the-art technology and laboratory facilities. We provide round the clock availability of Pediatricians and Pediatric services.
Mycure Women and Child Centre’s vision is driven by its core values, caring and ‘safety first’ attitude, quality and excellence in service. We improve the well-being of patients by delivering innovative, compassionate, patient and family-centered health services, enriched by education, science and technology. We define and deliver “Medical care of the Highest Order” and thereby set new standards of holistic child health care, always placing our patients and their families first.
We look forward to serve you better. Our mission is to develop a tertiary care pediatric centre of clincal excellence and a leading centre in pediatric clinical research upholding the moral, social and ethical values in our attempt to build a healthier future.
- Out Patient & In Patient Facilities
- Pediatric Emergency and Trauma Centre
- Nutrition Guidance & Dietician Consultation
- Adolescent Medicine
- Well baby clinic
- Parent education programmes and certified courses
Pediatric Emergency & Critical Care
- Pediatric Emergency & Critical Care
- NICU - Level II & Level III care
- Counseling for prenatally detected anomalies
- Surgeries for Birth Defects (Congenital Anomalies)
- Head and Neck Surgeries
- Pediatric Urology
- Pediatric Thoracic Surgery
- Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Sugeries for Birth stains/marks
- Pediatric Surgical Oncology
- Sugeries for Genital abnormalities
- Neonatal Surgical Emergencies
- Pediatric Surgical Emergencies
- Pediatric Trauma Services
- Minimal Access Surgery