MyCure Institute of Emergency, Critical Care & Anesthesiology
Critical care / Intensive Care Unit (ICU) has 80 beds with isolation cubicles with positive / negative filtered fresh air flow and 1:1 nursing round the clock. Each bed (huntleigh with bed sore preventing air mattresses) has a window with a view to reduce ICU disorientation, vertical power columns for easy Physician / Nurse access, hand washing to reduce hospital acquired infections, high end monitoring (Philips colour), advanced GE Mechanical Ventilators for Invasive / Non Invasive Artificial Respiration, Dialysis, IABP, LVAD etc. It is manned round the clock by in house dedicated team of highly qualified intensivists to provide world class care to very sick patients of all age groups.
The Department of Anesthesiology consist of a large number of highly trained Anesthesiologists to provide safe, consistent and continuous preoperative care to sick patients undergoing complex Cardiac, Neuro, Ortho, Uro, Transplant, Trauma, Cosmetic and Minimally Invasive Surgeries. Anesthetic care would be provided by consultants even in emergencies in modern, seamless, aseptic operation theaters with Advanced Monitoring and Equipment in order to make surgery safe and painless.
- Advanced anesthetic management for on pump and off pump cardiac surgeries
- Total circulatory arrest for aortic surgeries
- Specialized anesthetic management for robotic and minimally invasive surgeries
- Specialised anesthesia technique for Liver, kidney, knee and hip transplant
- Dedicated neuroanesthesia team for advanced neuro surgery (Brain suite) and neuro radio interventions
- Ultrasonography guided cannulation and regional anesthesia
- Patient Controlled analgesia (PCA)